Division of Business & Management
Master of Science (International Business Concentration) Admissions
The Master of Science (International Business Concentration) program begins each August.
In order to be considered for admission this coming year, we ask you to submit application materials by July 1, though late applications for those who do not require a visa will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Minimum Admissions Requirements
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Independent evaluation of foreign transcripts may be required for a fee.
- Cumulative grade-point-average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. An interview may be required if a GPA is below 3.0.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required (minimum 78 TOEFL IBT and 6.0 IELTS) for all international applicants holding a bachelor’s degree where English was NOT the language of instruction.
- A completed online application, or a submitted paper application
- A personal statement as described on the application
- An essay as described on the application
- Your current resumé/CV
- Two letters of recommendation. Ask two references (academic and/or professional) to evaluate your work and overall motivation to pursue your degree.
- All English-language transcripts from previously-attended colleges or universities.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Declaration of Financial Support: You must be able to show the ability to pay one full-year tuition, room, board, and fees.
- TOEFL or IELTS official score report if the language of instruction for your bachelor’s degree was not English.
- Copy of the identification page in your passport.
For questions regarding the application process, program requirements, or Keuka College, please contact Vicki Trumbower at +1 (315) 279-5141, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vicki Trumbower is the assistant director of international admissions. She can answer any questions you have about Keuka College or the admissions process.
This page was printed on 12/09/2013 from